Tips for ‘Hooking’ the Client:
The first week is the most important! We want you to build trust, so:
- Don’t be late or cancel appointments and focus on the client's needs.
- Encourage clients to interact with you, ideally messaging daily!
- Be prepared to invest about one hours in a new client their first week and about 10-20 minutes per client per following week.
Coaching style can very from coach-to-coach, but generally we recommend the following:
- Send very supportive messages, encouraging communication and information from the client
- Ask lots of open-ended questions and tailor messages and health plans accordingly!
- Make a client's schedule every week.
- Ask for feedback and listen to the clients needs, customizing their plan and supporting them accordingly.
- Remind clients to let you know about scheduling conflicts and challenges such as business travel or weekend plans.
- Instead of short, cold messages, use the Messaging feed to get to know clients, invite them share their needs, and solidify a personal connection.
- Review all feedback before making changes
- Personalize as much as possible
Tips for an on-going, strong client experience:
- For Premium clients, coaches should schedule a follow-up video chat to check in how things are going every 1-2 weeks.
- Celebrate milestones: One of the best aspects of having a coach is that they celebrate with you! Congratulate your clients when they have reached milestones or been particularly active that week!
- Review goals: We need to continue to motivate and challenge clients, keeping them active and engaged! Measure and feel how they react on training and the progress that they are seeing. We recommend a check in to reevaluate goals and general activities every month to keep the progress going!
- Remember: It's all about the client! Frequent check-ins, quick response times and supportive messages are all essential to strong coaching and thus, excellent client experience.